The Atta'a Assistance Center for the Rights of East Jerusalem Residents
- To make the social, educational, health and personal rights – as they are uniquely available and applied to Jerusalem’s Arab residents in East Jerusalem – accessible to that population.
- Facilitate empowerment and capacity building of the Palestinian population of East Jerusalem by teaching residents what their rights are and how they can obtain them.
- Encourage residents to demand and obtain their rights from the various governmental institutions.
- Raise awareness of rights among Arab residents through online engagement and public activities
- Increase individual consultations by expanding the hours and locations of drop-in centres
- Increase the funds accessed by Arab residents, by pursuing their legal rights to provisions such as welfare.
- Hold at least 5 workshops in the neighborhood
- Help more than 35 people from the neighborhood, by filling out forms, legal advice, affidavits etc.
- Provide individuals with personalised and in-depth consultations to understand their case well, and help them to pursue their rights step-by-step. To guide them through the process, first by teaching and raising awareness of the relevant rights, then by filling out necessary forms in Hebrew, and, if required, arranging access to a lawyer.