JERUSALEM - THE WOMEN'S HUB
- Form a joint group that focuses on creating a significant level of familiarity and trust among the participants.
- Jointly study the subject of developing community projects and acquisition of resources.
- Develop common initiatives and provide professional accompaniment during the development of the projects. (Each project will be developed by two, three, or four women from Tzur Baher and East Talpiot).
- Implement the projects with the help of mentors from the community and the program staff.
- To build a group of 20 women from the village and the neighbourhood who have the will, time and capability to create and execute initiatives in the Communities.
- To create an outstanding and professional program that gives women the knowledge and tools they need to succeed.
- As a pioneering pilot, we expect 4 initiatives to be executed by joint teams of the women until November 2020.
- Developing and Improving the initiatives during 2021-2022 in order to ensure their sustainability and enlarge the number of people taking part in them.